Friday, July 20, 2012

Priya Narayan

Another CC free sim! ^^


Hi Lonely Allan, My Name is Priya Narayan.





I grew up in India, and moved, together with my mum, to Appaloosa Plains two years ago. I'm 17 years old and love reading and drawing.





Well, I have always been more a shy person, so it's hard for me to just go to strangers and start a chat. Worse, I don't feel very well, when I'm surrounded by strangers (which is the case when you move to another country though).



So sometimes, I just start to daydream, without thinking about anyone or anything.



And here's a picture of me and my best friend, Bianca.



Well, she's honestly my only friend, but we have lots of fun together and I like to talk with her about this or that. It's nice to have at least one person I can trust.





Oh yeah, here you can see a picture of me with a horse. First I was shy, like always,...



But then I overcame myself and stroke the horse!!!



It was an amazing feeling!!! Allan, would you like to meet me? I know you don't really know me and I don't really know you, but I would love to get to know you better! So, if you're interested, please call me! :D

Download at The Sims 3 Homepage (CC free)


No comments:

Post a Comment